Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What do I need to bring with me?
- Bring something to sit on. Folding chairs, a picnic blanket, or what ever you’d like. While there are a few picnic tables scattered around, and tables and chairs on the Bold Rock patio areas, we encourage you to bring your own. That way you can sit by the river, or park in front of the band, or choose your spot watching the donkey fun.
- Bring your own shade. There are a few places to escape the sun along the meadow perimeters, but bring a hat just in case. You may even bring your own tent and umbrella – we just ask that you place those around the edges of the meadow so as not to obstruct views of the band.
- This is an outdoor event .. so we strongly suggest checking the weather before coming out and dress accordingly. A little rain won’t keep us away, but Bold Rock Cidery has last say if they need to cancel the event due to heavy rains / saturated grounds.
- Bring your ID if you want to buy Hard Cider.
- Bring your wallet! You’ll of course want to purchase a few pints of Bold Rock Hard Cider (or the non-alcoholic cider), we’ll have food and craft vendors on site, and if you want to make a donation to help the donkeys too, that would be so appreciated.
Q. What shouldn’t I bring?
- Out of respect for the food vendors we ask that you don’t bring your own food
- In compliance with the law, you may not bring your own alcohol.
- Also, because of the donkeys we ask that any dogs brought into the meadow area be on a short leash and kept a safe distance away from the donkeys.